If my word for 2013 is MORE then my mantra is “Bloom Where You Are Planted”.
If I have learned anything over the past year I have learned the following.
- There is never a perfect time, “Just Do It”.
- Make certain to tell friends and family you love them every chance you get.
- Go after what you want. Period.
- Move forward, even if it’s half a step. It’s progress, there is no need to be perfect.
- Get out in nature every day.
- Play a game that DOES NOT involve your computer.
- Hugs, kisses, cuddles and laugher are NOT overrated!
- Be brave.
This year I am putting my focus on me. I have some pretty specific goals that involve friends, finances, travel, school, health and getting out in the real world (less computer time and more face to face friend time and getting out in nature) that I will be tracking. I’m not certain how “public” I want to be with these goals so for now I’m probably going to list ways in which I am incorporating MORE of them in to my life.
Today as far as MORE is concerned, I spent no money – not even at Starbucks on coffee, I went to Yoga, I drank prolly ten glasses of water, hung out briefly with a friend and I made a date with another friend for a healthy dinner next week.