>In my recent adventure in to minimalism I have been introducted to many individuals online who are living and writing about their lifestyles. I have been reading many of these blogs on a daily basis and following them on twitter.
Karol Gajda is hosting an AMAZING e-book sale through Wednesday October 7 EST. You can get $224 worth of e-books for $27. Click on the link here for your opportunity. For the first 24 hours of the sale he is donating all his earnings to Kiva which provides loans to entrepreneurs in developing countries.
Here are some of the titles in the budle I am excited to read…
- The Simple Guide to a Minimalist Life by Leo Babauta
- Smalltopia: A Practical Guide to Working for Yourself by Tammy Stroebel
- Unautomate Your Finaances by Adam Baker
- You, Simplified Handbook by Charley Forness
- The Luxury of Less by Karol Gajda
There are many more. Teh cool thing about e-books is they don’t waste paper as you read them as a PDF download on your computer.