>Ok, you know the drill. Fill out the questions and link to Under The Sheets. Leave me a comment so I can see your link too!
1) Dressing up or casual? I am a casual girl though when the occasion calls for it I love to dress up.
2) Most original Halloween costume?
3) What would your talent be if you were participating in a beauty pageant? Flag twirling.
4) What do the words retro boutique design mean to you? Out of the box, vintage/hostorically inspired, creative, cool and right up my alley!
5) What do you see as your greatest achievement? Trying to raise two teenage SK’s.
6) What household chore pacifies you? Folding laundry and watering my yard.
7) Favorite type of weather? Not too hot and not too cold – how is that for vague?
8) Do you sleep with the sheets tucked in or out? Out – when its hot there are no sheets.
9) Do you have freckles? A small amount.
10) Favorite kind of sandwich? Roast beef, Reuben Chicken Bleu
11) Can you hold your breath without holding your nose? Yes
12) What’s your name spelt backwards? Nerak – Anyone seen The Watcher in the Woods?
13) What message is on your voicemail machine? You’ve reached Karen, I’m not available but please leave a message!
14) What was the name of your first pet? Brandy
15) Do you believe in karma? Absolutely!
16) Do you believe in luck? Absolutely!
17) Do you have a nickname? Karna (pronounced – care na) & Penguin
18) Are you a shopping addict? Nope – its taken a long time though.
19) Favorite superhero? Wonder Woman & Laura Croft
20) Chocolate or vanilla? Chocolate
Run now and post your blog post!